Running a call center is pretty simple. We just over complicate it.
If you run your own call center. Or take calls from clients. This is all you need to do:
- Answer The Phone Fast. Maximum 4-5 rings.
- WOW The Customer. Don’t meet their expectations – BLOW THEM AWAY.
- Ask For The Order. Twice if you have to. People call because they want to buy. Sell them.
- Handle Objections. Expect them. Draw them out.
- Finish With A Hug. Make sure the customer knows you REALLY appreciate them.
If you’re not doing those five things really well on EVERY call. Then that’s all you need to focus on. And if you are doing those on every call. You’re killing the competition.