I’ve been thinking a lot lately about all the CEOs I interact with in my speaking, coaching and mentoring roles. Most of them are awesome. In fact, all of them are awesome at times, but like me, they miss on occasion too and have areas to improve on. There are a few areas I’d like each of them to work on during 2012.
However, instead of worrying about where I’d like them to improve, I thought I’d focus on my areas to work on instead.
Here are the TOP 5 areas I’ll work on in 2012:
1) I will not get as defensive when I hear things about me or my business.
2) I will focus more intently during my coaching and mentoring calls.
3) I will take better notes during coaching calls, so I can follow up tighter and hold the CEOs more accountable to do what they said they’d do.
4) I’m going to tell my coaching clients exactly what I think they should do. And I’m going to keep pushing them to make the hard decisions they need to make.
5) I’m going to laugh more and have more fun. And I’m going to take more time off too.
Hope about you ? Where are you going to improve business wise during 2012 ?